Welcome from the First Family
Welcome to Terrace Hill!
A true Iowa treasure, Terrace Hill was built by bankers, inhabited by governors and their families, and has hosted guests from around the world.
While here, you will visit history unfolding right before your eyes.
We hope you enjoy your experience, and we hope you'll return often.
Governor Terry &
First Lady Chris Branstad
- 05/20/2016 – Advertising Class Works to Rebrand Iowa Governor's Mansion
- 05/18/2016 – Iowa Radon Poster Contest
- 05/18/2016 – 2016 THEMA winners
- 01/26/2016 – Terrace Hill Endowment for Musical Arts (THEMA) Piano Competition
- 01/25/2016 – Saturday Afternoon Tea and Talk at Terrace Hill
06/28/2016 - 5:00pm
07/26/2016 - 5:00pm
08/30/2016 - 5:00pm
10/14/2016 - 5:30pm
10/23/2016 - 1:00pm
10/29/2016 - 6:00pm
12/12/2016 - 10:30am
12/12/2016 - 2:00pm